Saturday, January 31, 2009

I'm going out!!!!

In the morning of the 3rd day of CNY, my mum get a phone call from a pegawai of JPWP. I was still in bed, so I dun really know what they were talking about. In general, I was selected as the girl representitive of KL to go for a camp organise by TLDM.

And now am I, busy packing, preparing to stay on the sea. The camp is 12 days long. I'm going tmr, and be back on 12th of Febuary.

What I miss for this camp:
1st Feb - Choir Practice
3rd Feb - Latihan Sukan
4th Feb - AGM for Kelab
5th Feb - Latihan Sukan
6th Feb - Sukan Tara & Prefectorial Board Exco Meeting
7th Feb - AGM for PBSM & New Year Caroling & Piano lesson
8th Feb - Puja Performance
2 tuesday assembly emcee duty
Last but not least, 8 days / 20 tuitions.

Event to rush after camp:
Valentine AKA gotong-royong day on 14th
school intervensi started on 16th.

No comments: