Friday, February 8, 2008

Boredom 2.8

This is what we call life, full of suffering. Just like I never ever want to cum back to my parents’ hometown. I m suffering in boredoms, although there is fifteen over homework waiting for me, I just can’t concentrate with 35ºC hot weather and those vampire (mosquitoes, I mean).

4 noble truth

Life is suffering.

The cause of suffering.

The end of suffering.

The way to end the suffering AKA practice Noble eightfold path

Noble eightfold path

Right Understanding (Samma Dithi)

Right Thought (Samma Samkappa)

Right Speech (Samma Vaca)

Right Action (Samma Kammanta)

Right Livelihood (Samma Vayama)

Right Effort (Samma Ajiva)

Right Mindfulness (Samma Sati)

Right Concentration (Samma Samadhi)

(panna) (sila) (samadhi)

If anyone ever remembers the structure of stupa (I bet no one actually cares, except some sacred fellow…), samadhi lead to sila, then sila lead to panna . Without right concerntration, mampuslah the practice of four noble truth.

Well, I dun know y I write these stuff. No wonder they say science class student always link things to a wide area, now I experiences th sillyness of it.

No comments: